0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2013 8:27 AM by scottlawley

Thank you for participating in the Bay Area Jive User Group meeting at HP

scottlawley

Hi Jivers,

I want to thank Christine Arnould and HP for hosting the meeting, olivia.teich for working through all the technical issues and presenting the Jive roadmap, and @manni_praditt for discussing how EMC manage community members and content.  I also want to thank all of those who attended the meeting.  As I mentioned at the beginning of the meeting, the reason we have the user group meeting is to discover answers, explore new ideas, solve problems, and develop professional relationships.  I think we all learned something yesterday, and we all made some new connections.  I am very excited about what is to come in the next release of the Jive platform.  The future looks bright .

Just a reminder, the next user group meeting will be on April 24, and we still need to identify a host and some discussion topics.  Last year we held a user group meeting at the Jive Live tour in San Francisco, but I received confirmation from Jive that there will be no Jive Live tour this year.  So, if you would like to be a host, please update the User Group Meeting Schedule 2013 and add your company name, address, and a link to your Jive Community user profile.

I encourage all of you to submit discussion topic ideas.  These discussion topics do not need to be polished presentations.  Rather, I think we will all benefit more by sharing a challenge and how you and your company are working through the issues.  By sharing our best practices we can all learn a lot.

Regards,

Scott