4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2013 8:29 AM by mark.weitzel

Can we get an un-answered questions widget here?

mrowbory

I find that Jive is extremely bad at surfacing unanswered questions in any useful way.   Unless I continuously bump questions, or @mention specific people or places then anything I ask just disappears off the recent content widget after five or ten items.  Because the new activity stream is so spaced out, I have to scroll miles down the page to find things, and often can't be bothered, I assume others feel the same.

In other systems like Stack Exchange my questions are almost being answered as soon as I post.  Maybe Jive should consider running Stack Exchange for it's support and developer forums?

Alternatively I thought it might be useful to have an unanswered questions widget in a high priority spot on the community page.

Perhaps a future addition could be a content tab with a count of unanswered questions which gives a more forum style subject link view so you can get more on the page?

I do think this is and has been for a long time a big failing in the Jive Community system.