5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2013 10:20 AM by CoraRodenbusch

Houston Meeting?

dragonjohn77070

I thought I'd see how many Jive customers are in Houston and if there are enough people to meet.

• Re: Houston Meeting?
          mnevill

I am up NW and I know at least two Jive employees that are in Houston too.  I would totally be down for a Houston meeting sometime.

stevegolab

John,

I could always be persuaded to venture out of Austin if you guys decide to set something up.  It seems like we should have a user meeting outside of Austin some time.  Are you all able to host our Q3 meeting?  Let me know if you need any extra support in the meantime.

Steve

stevegolab

John, thanks for volunteering your facilities for Q3 TUG. After yesterdays meeting, I received a lot of feedback on timing/content:

• One member said he can always meet on Thursdays, but never on Wednesdays.
              • Another member suggested that we build more time for networking into the front end of the meeting, so that the first 30-60 minutes of the meeting would be entirely focused on meeting and talking with each other in person. 
              • There were some intersting ideas on how we could improve the virtual event using PGi's imeet rooms and video conferencing capabilities, so people in Austin/Dallas and the rest of TX can have a more engaging experience.

I would like to suggest we hold the next meeting on a Thursday from 1:30-4p some time in June - 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, and 6/27.  I would enjoying working with you, Matt Nevill and other interested members to design the Q2 meeting agenda.  What are your thoughts?

cc: Brad Warren, bill.howell, Ryan Rutan, Cora Rodenbusch, Michael Torok

CoraRodenbusch

Yes!! Let me get us a plan in place for remote attendees.

As long as we have a web cam and good microphone at the in person event, the virtual experience will be great.

Steve: Will run a demo with you next week to see how this can work for us

Sent from my iPhone