7 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2013 10:18 AM by shanerogers

Location for April Bay Area User Group meeting?

shanerogers

Scott Lawley  Do we have a confirmed location for the April Bay Area User Group meeting?  If not, would you like to consider McKesson as a location?

Location: 1 Post Street, San Francisco, CA  It's the building just above the Montgomery BART station at intersection of Post, Market, & Montgomery. This is the corporate HQ and Pharma BU location.

Warnings: Parking directly around the location can be hard and expensive. Traffic can be bad getting out of SF at our normal meeting ending time of 5 pm, so I'd suggest we alter the normal meeting times and try to wrap up the meeting by 4 pm or 4:30 pm. When I drive to the office I park near 3rd and Harrison (parking is $9-10) and then I walk to the office (15 min walk). You can also park outside of the city and take BART in as well.

If we hold the meeting at McKesson, we can give a tour of the McKesson Vision Center prior to the meeting. The Vision Center shows an overview of the breath of products and services McKesson provides. McKesson is a 179 year old company and is currently ranked 14th on the Fortune 500.