7 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2013 7:28 PM by rhkendrick

All my non-pro workspaces are gone... !!!

cli

I didn`t have the mentioned login problems after the migration, however, I see only the workspaces (now projects) that were pro-licensed. I had several other ones, that werde not pro. Tex don't show up anywhere. Where is this information? I need urgently these workspaces!!

• Re: All my non-pro workspaces are gone... !!!
          adbaykal

Hi There,

Same in here. I had a pro and a free workspace before migration, but now i can only see the pro workspace tasks. Is there any action that jive is taking? We need our tasks, pls help.

Ryan Rutan

All, I am marking this thread urgent and trying to escalate to our product team.  They've been heads down trying to speed up the migration, but this is something that I think they should look into.

Just to check something that others found to be true.  If you click on the Network drop-down in the upper-left hand corner, do you see any other networks?  If so, could you check those networks for your migrated projects/tasks, etc..

Offering this up at the off chance this provides you some immediate relief.  Thanks for your continued patience.

adbaykal

Hi Ryan,

Sorry i just see only one workspace which includes only my old pro workspace. Free one is gone

cli

Hi Ryan,

also checked under the network tab. There is only one and the free workspaces are really gone. I just see the pro ones under the one network entry I have. Same is also for all my colleagues here ate the office. The only have the collaborative pro-workspaces and not the free one, which were typically their individual tasks list or for bilateral communication. This is REALLY urgent, as we lack (even we have a 2weeks old csv backup) all the current tasks!

besides a question: is there any way to display the "old" producteev csv data in a "readable" manner? Basic csv import in XLS just can't separate the coloms, because there is no clear separator.

Ryan Rutan

Christian, is it possible the separate is a whitespace character?  I didn't use the previous version of Producteev, so dont have something to compare against.  =\

As for the migrations, they are still under way, and beyond the 1PM PDT (or sooner) timeframe for completion we've provided, I do not have any means of speeding it up.  Once your data is migrated, it should appear in the tool per my understanding.

rhkendrick

Hi Ryan,

I'm experiencing this exact same issue, and so are my coworkers. My team uses individual free accounts plus a shared pro workspace I set up and shared with them. Our pro workspace transferred fine, but the free workspaces show up empty.

Please fix as soon as you can! I'm a huge fan of Producteev, have been using it for a year, and understand and appreciate as an employee of a tech company all the work you've put into making it better. However, not having access to the productivity tool and tasks/data I rely on for two whole work days without any prior warning or known solution is very problematic!

I tried out the suggestion you had about checking alternate networks, but had no success. I also eagerly looked into my account after 1pm PST today, but nothing had changed.

Please keep us updated!

Many thanks,

Rosemary