9 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2013 4:17 PM by loicwydouw

Missing Posts !?!

loicwydouw

Some of our tasks seems to not have all their posts !

As a results some tasks looks like weird monologue.

Does some of you experience the same ?

For producteev team, example on task 519b4e11bcd3e09a4500094a

Thanks!

Loïc

• Re: Missing Posts !?!
          loicwydouw

Hi Ilan Abehassera Bruno Correia

I didn't received any feedback on this one since the 22nd although it's VERY worrying.

More we noticed a terrible issue. All notes posted by people that we removed from workspace prior the migration have been LOST where they were still available for history !!

Those "removed" person remains as followers on task (it shouldn't) and their content is GONE!!!

I have been very patient and trying to help on this migration but in this specific case I can't wait anymore. I need a feedback today on those LOST DATA. That's really crucial!

Thanks in advance.

Loïc

Hi Loic,

Sorry for that, deleted users should definitely not appear in the followers list.

Since those users have been removed from your previous workspaces their content should have been deleted from there. For an unknown reason that was not the case but the migration (unfortunately in your case) corrected this misbehavior by deleting those notes.

I understand your frustration and we sincerely apologize for this lose.

loicwydouw

Bruno Correia sent a message to You

Dear Loic,

It's hard to believe but I just accidentally deleted your public message. I know that sounds particularly fake but that's true... Please feel free to report this one. 

I also wanted to let you know that we'll do our best to find our notes and to export those from our old database early next week.

Thank you,

loicwydouw

MESSAGE SENT EARLIER

Hello Bruno Correia Ilan Abehassera

Nothing personal here but, to say the least, this is far from what I was expecting.

1. In the ID I shared this was not deleted user but data are missing anyway.
                  2. This don't either explain why some posts are miss ordered and time stamped few second ago no matter what you do, no matter when they were posted?
                  3. Data loss and no alternative IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

I can't accept this answer. We work with you guys and pay for years and now all our data are lost OR INCOMPLETE? You must be kidding!

We are a worldwide company, we have offices in all geographies, and we work with world leading brands. Some of those clients and contractors have history for almost 4 years in producteev ! We can't afford to lose any data!!! This data disrespect could cost us a REAL FORTUNE and I can't leave it without fighting to get them back!!!

How can producteev/jive pretend to be professional tool, if they don't deal with company HR turnover... Previous version was handling it perfectly. Someone leaving was removed but its contributions stayed (tasks reassign to admin, posts and attachment remaining on contributor name). Here task remains but contributions they made are gone showing empty tasks or monolog! Let’s get franc, tell me it’s a bug in the import procedure, or at least an option you haven’t foreseen but can solve (at least for me, even if you have to re-create the user for that). I won’t be blaming if we find a solution, I just want it back. That’s the all-purpose of addressing it to you and Ilan Abehassera in Private and avoid you guys a paranoia wave.

The minimum professional, would be that you re-import this content from V3 migration backup that you've made before migration to this new v4. Data are my/our property and I'll seriously don't mind how jive/producteev will do it but I want them back. The very least would be an integral csv dumb and attachments archives from before the migration.

Sincerely, although V4 is still more than ok-ish, and lot of features are hardly missing, I understand the direction of your network review and can wait to see them back if it’s for a better. We kind of adjust the workflows already (even if it took men days to migrate and relabel…) Please make next steps positive and make sure I don’t have to hear instruction from VERY TOP to harass you to recover data and search other solution provider!

Kindly give me an update before today EOD and or give me a call tomorrow morning (your time).

--
                  Loïc Wydouw
                  Senior E-Business Manager
                  PFSweb  |
                  www.pfsweb.com
                  p:  +32 (0) 4 364 49 52
                  m: +32 (0) 495 29 29 52

loicwydouw

Hi Bruno Correia

Bruno Correia wrote:

I also wanted to let you know that we'll do our best to find our notes and to export those from our old database early next week.

Please let me know, the next steps results when they happen, what I can expect, ... so I can communicate accordingly to whom it concerns.

Looking forward to your findings.

Thanks for your help.

Loïc

loicwydouw

Hi Bruno,

Hope you have good news to share?

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Thanks!

Loic

Hi Loic,

We've been working on your case and it's moving forward. However this is more difficult than planned and we will need a few more days to solve your issue. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you,

loicwydouw

Bonjour Bruno,

Thanks for your update, good to read that you're doing progress.

Let's keep finger crossed that we'll get it sorted next week!

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks!

Loïc

loicwydouw

Hi Bruno,

I am not someone impatient by nature but this is quite reaching my limits after all.

Let's be franc for a minute... is my issue really worked on ?

It has been submitted one month ago and still no solution.

I have the feeling that years of paid services means nothing here.

I my world, a word is a word and, respect what you've commited to, define the kind of man you are.

When can I expect the promissed solutions?

Loïc