It's past half June now. ANY incidation on when the pre-migration functionality will be restored!?
It's time to be able to decide whether Producteev is still functioning or we need to look for an other task manager.
Among many many other issues:
- Login through Google Apps still doesn't work.
- Scheduling in mobile app still doesn't work.
Since mid-may Producteev has evolved a lot. Here is the list of all the fixes we pushed only on last week:
About your concerns:
- Google API changed, if your administrator blocked G+ you will not be able to use the Google login on anymore. Sorry for that,
- Scheduling on mobile is definitely supposed to work. Can you tell me more about this one?,
Thanks for the reply.
- Google Apps: I am my own administrator and Google+ is on. Maybe it only
works for Google+ premium users, which I am not (nor intend to be). I
resolved this issue now by creating a short URL to Producteev.
- Scheduling in mobile app. I have a Samsung S2 I9100 Android smartphone.
Adding a date or time to a task just doesn't work (after choosing a date
from the calender the date stays blank), changing a date (added by the web
app) will also result in a blank date (no date).
Scheduling is the most important issue, though there are many more (like:
sorting by deadline is still in the reverse; adding a task by email to a
workspace/project by using the slash (/...) doesnot work).
I hope Producteev will be restored soon to it's usual functionality.
2013/6/19 Bruno Correia <firstname.lastname@example.org>
indication on how long the migration will take? I haven't been able to
login to Producteev for two days now. created by Bruno Correia<https://community.jivesoftware.com/people/bruno.correia>in
Producteev by Jive - View the full discussion<https://community.jivesoftware.com/message/1404800#1404800>