Hi Ben, what's your issue as of now?
These are my issues, mostly in order:
1) Refreshing the page resets sort order (I workaround this right now by clicking the same project to refresh)
2) I miss the separation and color change of the past due, today, and future.
3) I rely on repeating weekdays (not daily) and quarterly, and those are both gone
4) Pagenation is a bit of a bother, would rather scroll and see everything, as I'm constantly working on all areas of my list
5) Inline "due-dating" is missing. I usually quickly add new tasks with a due date in the title.
6) I would like to set a default list when I login.
7) When adding labels, not all my labels show up
8) Difficult to see the color differences in the priority, I miss the numbers.
These are just things I can think of off the top of my head.
I really like some things of the new layout, but I've grown accustomed to the awesomeness that was the last version of Producteev!!! I did a TON of research before I picked your product, and I use it for EVERYTHING to keep my life/work in order.