2 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2013 4:42 PM by thebaaron

Latest Update

thebaaron

Hi guys,

Been 24 hours since your last update.  Mind filling us all in on progress?  Seems most are back in but with bugs galore.

Thanks!

• Re: Latest Update

Hi Ben, what's your issue as of now?

• Re: Latest Update
              thebaaron

Hi Ilan,

These are my issues, mostly in order:

1) Refreshing the page resets sort order (I workaround this right now by clicking the same project to refresh)

2) I miss the separation and color change of the past due, today, and future.

3) I rely on repeating weekdays (not daily) and quarterly, and those are both gone

4) Pagenation is a bit of a bother, would rather scroll and see everything, as I'm constantly working on all areas of my list

5) Inline "due-dating" is missing.  I usually quickly add new tasks with a due date in the title.

6) I would like to set a default list when I login.

7) When adding labels, not all my labels show up

8) Difficult to see the color differences in the priority, I miss the numbers.

These are just things I can think of off the top of my head.

I really like some things of the new layout, but I've grown accustomed to the awesomeness that was the last version of Producteev!!!  I did a TON of research before I picked your product, and I use it for EVERYTHING to keep my life/work in order.

Thanks!

Ben