1 person found this helpful
Just saw your question passing by and though I could help.
You can find it here :
Hope this help!
Helpful answer even if on Mac desktop version you have to right click and then edit.
Previously you had a very easy and straightforward way of seeing in one click who was involved in the workspace.
But why keep things simple when you can make them complicated ;-)
Tell me about it ;-)
Not even counting the free ones, I had 11 PRO workspaces before this migration,
- each of them for interaction with separated group of client, colleague, contractors
- each of them with specific label based on business type
- Now everybody can see each others
- All labels are messed up
- I don't even talk about the functionality downgrade,
- Nor about bookmark-able url, previous pdtv.me urls for cross reference,
- Worst, you can't efficiently move project from a workspace to another to get business solution despite the technical changes.
- and ...
Kinda hostage here and can only keep fingers crossed that they will bring stunning phase 2 in this V4.
I have been pleased by their solution since the first beta, they shouldn't let us down now!
Have a good day!