15 Replies Latest reply on Oct 3, 2013 5:21 PM by nick.church

    Producteev (Web) deleting Subtask content when editing them.

    deilers

      I discovered a very annoying, and damaging bug related to editing existing Subtasks. When I needed to edit a very important Subtask for a very important Task I noticed that a portion of the Subtask had been truncated down to only a few words. Most of the Subtask was completey gone! I then clicked into another Subtask in order to edit it, and BAM! as soon as I clicked into the Subtask it truncated. I wasn't able to recover any of the lost content of either of the Subtasks and since I could not remember all of the details of the Subtasks I had to remove them. This is extremely troublesome since we rely on those Subtasks to ensure that key elements of a Task get completely properly. If parts are missing, errors can occur. Please fix asap!