3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2013 11:55 AM by rachelmlewis

Creating reports?

ontrack

I recently signed up with Producteev and one of the selling features was being able to create reports. I can't locate this option anywhere!  Was I reading things wrong?

• Re: Creating reports?
          mcoop

The producteev UI was drastically changed about a month ago and a lot of features were removed - including the reporting. They may or may not add the feature back, but they've been very slow to fix bugs and respond to problems so far. So I wouldn't count on having the ability anytime soon.

Hi Shawna,

We do not plan to bring this feature back in a near future but you can vote for this idea.

Thank you

rachelmlewis

I too have just gone through the entire process of signing up and entering content now to find out that one of the main features touted by supporters and the reason I invested time in Producteev, has been eliminated!

The statement above:"We do not plan to bring this feature back in a near future but you can vote." is a little dismissive to say the least.  Is this the way existing MAJOR features will be treated in the future? 

I need to look elsewhere for greater stability in the product feature set.  Shame.