4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2013 7:16 AM by dpicella

How can I resent my invitation?

dpicella

Producteev is stating that an specific invitation to an email has already been sent but that person is not a member of the network.  The invitation does not appear under pending invitations.  The user in question does not have the original invitation.  It seems that we are stuck and unable to add a certain user to the network because he is not in there already, producteev claims the invitation has been sent, there is no pending invitation, and the user does not have an invitation in his email box.

Can this be resolved?

Thank you.

• Re: How can I resent my invitation?

Hi David,

Is the user you tried to invite called Arsen, Armond or Marya?

If yes please ask them to check the spam folder. If the invite is not there they can create an account on Producteev.com with email address they have been invited on to join your network.

If this user is not of those three can please send us its email address?

Thank you,

dpicella

No it is not one of those.

I think it is OK if I post the details here.

The invitation is for leo @ atcura.com and it came from the network called At Cura Solutions Inc.

Hi David,

I cannot see any network with that name, either on your account or on leo's one.

Have you changed the network name to "its about care"?

If I understand right you tried to invite Leo on a network called At Cura Solutions Inc but the invite never showed for him?

Thank you,

dpicella

There is a network Called "Its About Care"

In the snapshot above you can see that the network name is showing ... I

attached a video so you can see the error.

From the account of david p@pcme dgroup.com:

(1) The network name shows in the dropdown list for davidp @ pcmedgroup.com but

davidp  @ pcmedgroup.com (David Picella) does not have permission to view the

resource.  (2) The view is changed to the new resource after the error but

no people, projects, or labels can be seen.  (3) The task list from the

previous network stays in the center column.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Bruno Correia <