0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 12, 2013 8:14 AM by valdis@budrevics.com

how can I get the sort parameters in the task list to become my personal default preference. Every timer I login it goes back to the programmers default.

valdis@budrevics.com

Jive Community

Bruno - below is your answer to my question.  Maybe that is a convenient solution for you but it is not for me - you see I can't set just cookies for your website can I?  Maybe I can and I don't know how - but all I know is that if I set cookies in my browser then I get cookies for all websites and I don't  want that.  Please advise. Thanks

how can I get the sort parameters in the task list to become my personal default preference. Every timer I login it goes back to the programmers default.

created by Bruno Correia in Producteev by Jive - View the full discussion

Hi There,

Have you authorized the cookies on your computer / in your browser.

We updated the web to store your last filters in a cookie, and to restore those at your next login.

Thank you.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Jive Community

Start a new discussion in Producteev by Jive by email or at Jive Community

JiveWorld13 : October 22-24 : Las Vegas : www.jivesoftware.com/jiveworld13

Early-bird discount expires on July 31, 2013!