0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 7, 2013 5:57 AM by ted.hopton

Engage Digital Retires App Developers Conference, Recommends UBM’s ADC | Engage Digital

Engage Digital Retires App Developers Conference, Recommends UBM's ADC

Engage Digital -

After a 2 year run we've retired our App Conference and are pleased to highly, highly recommend the new App Developers Conference produced by our good friends over at UBM Tech.  App Developers Conference (ADC) will debut November 5-7, 2013 at the Los ...

From the creators of the Game Developers Conference (GDC), the App Developers Conference (ADC) is a brand new app developer event focusing on the very best development, UI, marketing and business of apps. From their web site: “Whether their apps run on mobile devices or the web, whether they embrace iOS, Android, both or neither, whether they operate even further afield–we’re bringing together the very best app creators for this event and getting them to present their best practices to you.”

ADC runs alongside GDC Next, which replaced GDC Online f/k/a GDC Austin f/k/a Austin Game Conference, which we founded in 2003. Engage Digital founded and ran the Austin Game Conference from 2003 to 2006, selling the show to UBM in October of that year.

I'm biased, of course, since I work for UBM, but I wanted to bring this event to this group's attention in case anyone is interested.

Shared with Jive Anywhere