1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 10, 2013 9:30 AM by Vishwa

User associated with the Plugin for Performing some action.

Vishwa

Hello,

I am working on a plugin that will take Image (viz Profile Image ) in Jive to be saved on a Windows Server (Access Administered) Folder.

For testing Purpose, I tried to save the Image on the Server where Jive is Running. (like in Theme folder) and found the image to be Saved properly.

But, When I changed the Destination Directory to  the Windows Server Location , and deployed the Plugin, I find that the Image File is not generating on the Destination location.

Surprisingly, I don't receive any FileNotFound Exception as well when I  Deploy the plugin and use it. A success page is returned instead but the file is not found on the Destination Directory location.

I tried to check, if its an access issue , by getting access to Destination Directory for my ID (ActiveDirectory ID) and running a Stand-Alone Java program  which Created a Sample File on the Windows Server Destination Directory  and it Created with out any issues.

So the questions I now Face are :-

1) How can I provide Similar access so that the Plugin I deploy Creates the file on Windows Server Destination Directory ?

2) How to find out, What USER does the Jive System use for the Deployed Plugin ?  Is it same as the Technical-user used for LDAP etc ?

Regards

Vishwajeet.