*I think* the instructions you're looking for are here:
Export a Theme
Using the Customize Your Site theming interface, you can back up a copy, share, or transfer your saved themes to another Jive community using the Export a Theme feature.
When you export a theme using the out-of-the-box theming tool available in Jive versions 6.0 and higher, the application creates a zip file containing all of the theme's information, including its customized colors, images, and so on. The themefile is encrypted for security reasons, so you cannot further customize its contents.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner and select Customize Your Site. (Note that only community administrators and users with Home Page/Customize Site permissions can see the Customize Your Site option under their user menu in the upper right corner.)
- From the theming page, select Themes > Import/Export.
- Choose Export, and then select the theme you want to export.
- Select Save the file to save the theme as a zip file.
- The zipped file will download to your local file system.
- Now, you can import the zipped theme file to another Jive community (versions 6.0 and higher) using the Import a Theme feature.
Hope that's what you're looking for?
Hi Nick -
thanks very much for replying! I had tried that - but - that gives me different files than I downloaded even 2 weeks ago.
All i get is a graphic and a palette.xml file. No css, no templates, etc. I am looking for the set of files like you get in the Resource Kit but the ones I've already modified - not the stock Jive files. I know i've grabbed it in the past. I thought from the skin-advanced.jspa page...