2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2013 10:40 AM by mmcclure

Morning Yoga

mmcclure

Okay, after many clicks and web page perusals, I finally got signed up for the Yoga classes.

They are taking place the in the BRERA 4 - 3rd FLOOR Conference room (yeah, NOT in a gym...), which you can locate on this map:

http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/explore/facilities-maps.aspx

Click once on the big ">" arrow on the right to go to the 3rd floor and look at the West Tower side.  That's where you will find the Brera rooms.

Can anyone tell me if mats are being provided?  I thought I read somewhere that they would be provided, but it seems impossible to find/locate any info on this on any of the JIVEWORLD13 web presences anywhere.  It shouldn't be this hard, folks.  Just sayin'...

/\/\

• Re: Morning Yoga

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear you had a difficult time getting registered and thanks for the feedback.  I realize that the classes are just about to start, but I wanted to let you know that mats will be provided.

Namaste!

• Re: Morning Yoga
              mmcclure

I replied earlier -- just before the class, actually -- but the mobile app failed to post up.  I took the chance and just showed up in BRERE 4 and the good folks from Lululemon did provide us mats.  The room was full!  I'll be there again tomorrow.  Wish they'd lose the music though...

/\/\