1 person found this helpful
We have found issues with the analytics data from time to time and have had to go back to Jive for clarification and/or corrections on the ETL process. (e.g. enabled/disabled user counts being out of sync and Jive needing to re-sync certain data between the applications database and the analytics database.)
You can probably find a handful of similar data issues that other Jive customers have run across and Jive need to correct in the analytics DB. Ted Hopton Matt Nevill Al Shah and Oliver Reece might have some thoughts. (among others)
The only issue we've noticed is the enabled/disabled user counts being out of sync as Bill mentions above. Happened a lot with 22.214.171.124 but a fix was introduced in 5.0.5. We have again recently start to see numbers slip though.
This is the only discrepancy we've noticed on our instance. Mainly because we can double check these numbers in the admin console under license information. But that's not to say there aren't others. Would be great to here other experiences.
We don't have a set QA process. I think part of the problem is not having anywhere else to cross check numbers with.