2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2013 10:53 AM by musikmawe

Task Deadline (See the task every day not only on the deadline day - possible?)

musikmawe

Hello,

i love Producteev but have one vor me important question.

If i create a task, i can set a deadline on the task.

But is it possible that until the deadline is coming in every day the task

will be shown up for the people? Not only on the deadline day?

I couldn't find this setting yet.

Hope for this great feature and a quick reply to my question.

Thank you.

Best regards

Mark

• Re: Task Deadline (See the task every day not only on the deadline day - possible?)

Hi Mark,

You should be able to see all tasks that are assigned to you, or to a project, by adjusting your filter settings.

If you click on your name in the People section, you'll see all tasks assigned to you, regardless of project. If you wanted to see all tasks within a project, click on the project name in the Projects space.

To ensure you see all of your active tasks, make sure you set your filter settings correctly.

I've enclosed a screenshot, so you can see all of the settings I've mentioned.

DemoTest.png

Hope this helps!

Nick

1 person found this helpful
            • Re: Task Deadline (See the task every day not only on the deadline day - possible?)
              musikmawe

Hi Nick,

thank you for your information and screenshot.

Yes, thats right. I know the different settings thank you.

But for example if i click on my name and the filter (Due this week) i see all the deadlines

of this week for "Today", "Tomorrow" and "This week".

But i want to have a task which is the deadline on thursday also on my today-list because

that i work on it today tomorrow until the deadline. You know what i mean? Sorry i am from

germany so i don't know if i can explain it right to you.

Thank you in advance for answer.

Best Mark