3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2008 10:07 PM by ajohnson1200

Clearspace + LDAP/AD Installation Problem

Hi,

I'm running clearspace 1.10 eval on a windows box. I tried it with the eval user database but I want to get our Active Directory server connected.

At step 1 of 3: LDAP User System: Connection Settings

I see this error:

There was an authentication error when trying to connect to the LDAP server. Please verify that the values below are correct. Error: [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090334, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 525, vece

Port: 389

Base DN: DC=CORP,DC=LOCAL

Admin DN: CN=Administrator,CN=Users,DC=CORP,DC=LOCAL

Can anyone help here?

Thanks,

B

PS - the error messages are misleading for this section of setup. One informed me I had connected to the LDAP server but got the base DN wrong, when in fact I had the server wrong.

• Re: Clearspace + LDAP/AD Installation Problem

Are you using

User Search Filter: (sAMAccountName =)

and I'll check into the error message, thanks for pointing that out.

~meganc

• Re: Clearspace + LDAP/AD Installation Problem

Hi Megan,

Thanks for the tip, but I don't seem to get that far. I'm stuck on the 'Connection Settings' page, I can't get to 'User Mapping' section, where I presume the User Search Filter is.

I fill out the Connection Settings, click 'test connection' and I get:

There was an authentication error when trying to connect to the LDAP server. Please verify that the values below are correct. Error: [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090334, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 525, vece

I note from this thread that perhaps some changes to the username field might help, but I can't get that far.

Any help appreciated.

Ben