11 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2014 6:35 AM by hymavathi

Installing Jive 7 on local machine

sagoe786

Hey guys,

i tried to install Jive 7 on my local machine running Mac OS X 10.9 with Java JDK 1.7.0_45 and Tomcat 7.0.47 installed. I also installed snappy-java respectively copied the libsnappyjava.jnilib to the Extensions folder inside the "java.library.path".

After running the maven archetype (mvn archetype:generate -e -B -DarchetypeGroupId=com.jivesoftware.maven -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-jive-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=7.0.x-SNAPSHOT -DgroupId=com.jivesoftware.j7 -DartifactId=jive-7) i tried to run "mvn clean install -Djive-setup=false" and got the following error message:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project web: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.jivesoftware.j7:web:war:1.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.jivesoftware:google-closure-custom:jar:2012-12-21, com.jivesoftware:jive-xwork:jar:2.0.7-7.0.4, org.springframework:spring-beans:jar:3.2.1.RELEASE-Jive1, com.jivesoftware.service.activity-stream.ingress:service-api-ingress:jar:2.0.46.1, com.jivesoftware.service.activity-stream.ingress:service-api-pojo-ingress:jar:2.0.46.1, com.jivesoftware.service.search.rebuild:service-api-search-index-rebuild-service:jar:2.0.46.0, com.jivesoftware.service.search.rebuild.content:service-api-pojo-content-search-index-rebuild-service:jar:2.0.46.0, com.jivesoftware.service.search.rebuild.people:service-api-pojo-people-search-index-rebuild-service:jar:2.0.46.0, com.jivesoftware.service.activity-stream.ingress.service-impl:http-client-activity-stream-ingress:jar:2.0.46.0, com.jivesoftware.service.jiveid:jive-id-security:jar:1.0.36.0, com.jivesoftware.service.jiveid:jive-id-batphone-api:jar:1.0.36.0, com.jivesoftware.service.jiveid:jive-id-public-api:jar:1.0.36.0, com.jivesoftware.service.jiveid:jive-id-common-api:jar:1.0.36.0, com.jivesoftware.service.logging.common:logger:jar:2.0.43.1, com.jivesoftware.service.activity-stream.marshall:service-api-marshall:jar:2.0.46.1, com.jivesoftware.service.activity-stream.marshall.service-impl:json-activity-stream-marshaller:jar:2.0.46.0: Failure to find com.jivesoftware:google-closure-custom:jar:2012-12-21 in http://10.2.5.35:10000/nexus/content/groups/public was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

Does anybody has an idea why these artifacts could not be resolved?

Any hint or help is very appreciated. Thank you!