1 2 3 Previous Next 126 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2016 1:40 PM by kirthisekhar

Local Jive7 Instance

jgotti

Can we run local instances of Jive7 for plugin development?  If so how?

i tried the following but it did not work:

mvn archetype:generate -e -B -DarchetypeGroupId=com.jivesoftware.maven -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-jive-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=7.0.x-SNAPSHOT -DgroupId=com.jivesoftware.test -DartifactId=Jive7

Thanks

• 1. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
          Ryan Rutan

Your command looks correct, and completes successfully for me, but perhaps Ryan King sees something wrong with it. 

• 2. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
            jemerson76

I was able to get the command working, after I upgraded my Java to version 1.7, however I haven't been able to successfully run the site.  More importantly, upgrading Java has broken my old Jive 6 projects with the following error:

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.jivesoftware.community.web.JiveApplicationContextLoaderListener

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] java.lang.RuntimeException: com.jivesoftware.community.JiveRuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to encrypt token with the current encryption key.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] at com.jivesoftware.community.Jive.start(Jive.java:151)

I attempted to change my JIVE_HOME to point to my old 1.6 version of Java, but that hasn't resolved the problem.  Any suggestion on how to fix the issue on my Jive 6 sites?

• 3. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
              Ryan Rutan

you are going to need to setup your IDE to swap between the two versions. In Jive 7, you need to use Java 7.    On your command line, run:

java -version

If you are running a command line to kick off maven, then this must be Jive 7 in order to run.  Maven also has a configuration for which JDK it runs, which needs to be Jive 7 as well.

I would strongly recommend using run profiles in your IDE, so you can setup projects that are needing Java 6 to use that SDK and same for Java 7.  This makes it easier to run code without relying on specific environment variables.  Hope this helps, but let's also see what King has to say. =)

• 4. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
                whoiskevin

Still looks like there are some other issues getting a nice Jive 7 setup (lots of documentation needs updating for maven settings etc :-)   I already ran into the Java 7 requirement as well and switched it up.  Maven is using Java 7.  And currently I was on Tomcat 7.0.23 (tomcat7 property in maven settings).

Still I am seeing some major errors in attempting to start the main service:

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: validateJarFile(/Users/kbrown/pathto/my7sandbox/web/target/tomcat7x/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/servlet-api-2.5.jar) - jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9.7.2. Offending class: javax/servlet/Servlet.class

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 17, 2013 11:10:08 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig checkHandlesTypes

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Unable to load class [com.sun.codemodel.JArrayClass$1] to check against the @HandlesTypes annotation of one or more ServletContentInitializers.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.codemodel.JArrayClass$1

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1688)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1533)

.... boring repeat of everything that is not able to load.

I'm still working on tracking this down.  The servlet-api not loaded is a common warning that Jive projects have but the rest is killing it and not allowing it to run.

• 5. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
                  jemerson76

It looks like we are both stuck at the same place on getting Jive 7 to work.  I see that error, but I think it is actually the one further down that is keeping it from running because it is marked "SEVERE".  Would love to know if you have any luck figuring it out.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.jivesoftware.community.web.JiveApplicationContextLoaderListener

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dataSourceFactory' defined in class path resource [spring-setupManagerContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to encrypt token with the current encryption key.

• 6. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
                    whoiskevin

That error would seem to indicate you are using an existing database (Jive 6 perhaps) and you need the crypto folder from the jivehome of the running instance.  Either that or you need to clear the crypto key in the database so that you can run fresh.  I am running a fresh install for the Jive 7 first and I don't have that issue.

If you try putting setup=false into action or just try a fresh empty database you can see if you are running.  At that point fixing up the crypto key isn't too hard.

• 7. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
                      jemerson76

I am aware of that issue and have used that fix before.  I haven't gotten as far as to run the site yet, this is the first time running it, so it's still an empty database at this point.

• 8. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
                        whoiskevin

Okay. Sorry for the false direction on that one.  I haven't run into the cyrpto error with my Jive 7 startup. Time to dig deeper...

• 9. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
                          jemerson76

I got Jive 7 to run!  Here are all the steps I had to do to make it work on my Mac:

1. Install Java 1.7 (version 1.6 is still there).
                          2. Install Tomcat 7
                          3. Add the following line to ~/.m2/settings.xml to point to new Tomcat: <tomcat7.home><![CDATA[/usr/local/apache-tomcat-7.0.47]]></tomcat7.home>

At this point, the usual command should work:

mvn archetype:generate -e -B -DarchetypeGroupId=com.jivesoftware.maven -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-jive-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=7.0.x-SNAPSHOT -DgroupId=com.jivesoftware.test -DartifactId=Jive7

Follow the rest of the setup process, but if you get the encryption error when running for the first time, this is what I had to do to fix it:

Download JCE 7 & update Java 1.7 version of those files. http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jce-7-download-432124.html

In order to run my old Jive 6 projects, I have to point to Java 1.6.

Correction: I do not need to use Java 1.6 for my Jive 6 projects.  The issue I was having that I thought was caused by the version was resolved with the JCE 7 update.

• 10. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
                            jgotti

Oh... Awesome!

I switch back and forth between supporting Jive 5 and 6 a lot.  We are getting ready for 7.  It could be a pain dealing with different configs and switching between them frequently.  The best solution may be to setup a Windows VM on my Mac for Jive7!

Thanks for the info.

-jason

• 11. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
                              jemerson76

All I do is reset JIVE_HOME (export JIVE_HOME=…) and it only applies to that terminal session.  I am planning to add the command to my cargo-start file so there won't be any extra work when switching between projects.

• 12. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
                                whoiskevin

Nice work Jessica.  Turns out for me the issue was apparently with Tomcat 7.0.23.  I had Java 7 and tomcat 7 configured from the beginning but apparently using 7.0.23 was causing the issue. When I saw your post I only changed my tomcat 7 path to 7.0.47 and it started working.

1 person found this helpful
                                • 13. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
                                  asif217j

I followed the instructions provided by Jessica and I am getting error messages and Jive wouldn't come up. I am working on Windows 7 64bit, jdk1.7.0_04 and Tomcat 7.0.27. Can someone please help. Thanks

C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web>mvn -Djive.devMode=true -Dcargo.wait=true -P int cargo:start

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] Building weboverlay

[INFO]    task-segment: [cargo:start]

[WARNING] DEPRECATED [wait]: The wait parameter is now deprecated, please use cargo:run instead

[INFO] [cargo:start {execution: default-cli}]

[INFO] [stalledLocalDeployer] Deploying [C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target/JiveBase7000-1.0-SNAPSHOT-jive-7.0.0.0.war] to [target/tomcat7x/webapps]...

[INFO] [stalledLocalDeployer] The WAR file has its context set to / and will therefore be deployed as ROOT.war

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Tomcat 7.x starting...

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8787

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:23 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory validateFile

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\common\classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:24 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory validateFile

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\shared\classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:24 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory validateFile

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\shared\lib], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:26 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Users\628230\Java\installs

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:26 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.SetAllPropertiesRule begin

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property 'emptySessionPath' to 'true' did not find a matching property.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:26 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'xmlValidation' to 'false' did not find a matching property.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:26 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'xmlNamespaceAware' to 'false' did not find a matching property.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:26 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:26 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:26 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Initialization processed in 1202 ms

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:26 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startInternal

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Starting service Catalina

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:26 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startInternal

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.27

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:26 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deploying web application archive C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\webapps\cargocpc.war

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:49:27 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deploying web application archive C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\webapps\ROOT.war

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:50:33 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader validateJarFile

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: validateJarFile(C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\lib\servlet-api-2.5.jar) - jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9.7.2. Offending class

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:51:55 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWARs

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] SEVERE: Error waiting for multi-thread deployment of WAR files to complete

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:222)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:83)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:751)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:471)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1416)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:312)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(LifecycleBase.java:401)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setState(LifecycleBase.java:346)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.startInternal(ContainerBase.java:1145)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.startInternal(StandardHost.java:782)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1566)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1556)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.<init>(BufferedInputStream.java:178)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.tomcat.util.bcel.classfile.ClassParser.<init>(ClassParser.java:77)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsStream(ContextConfig.java:2031)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsJar(ContextConfig.java:1923)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsUrl(ContextConfig.java:1891)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotations(ContextConfig.java:1877)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.webConfig(ContextConfig.java:1270)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.configureStart(ContextConfig.java:855)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:345)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5161)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:895)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:871)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:615)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:962)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1603)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        ... 5 more

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:51:55 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\webapps\host-manager

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:51:59 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\webapps\manager

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:52:04 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:52:04 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 9:52:04 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Server startup in 157465 ms

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Tomcat 7.x started on port [8080]

[WARNING] The wait parameter is now deprecated, please use cargo:run instead

[WARNING]

[INFO] Press Ctrl-C to stop the container...

• 14. Re: Local Jive7 Instance
                                    asif217j

Nevermind I saw Kevin's mail below and did the same that is use Tomcat 7.0.47 and it fixed this issue - now I am able to bring up Jive. Thanks

c:\dev\JiveBase7000\web>mvn -Djive.devMode=true -Dcargo.wait=true -P int cargo:start

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

[INFO] Building weboverlay

[INFO]    task-segment: [cargo:start]

[WARNING] DEPRECATED [wait]: The wait parameter is now deprecated, please use cargo:run instead

[INFO] [cargo:start {execution: default-cli}]

[INFO] [stalledLocalDeployer] Deploying [c:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target/JiveBase7000-1.0-SNAPSHOT-jive-7.0.0.0.war] to [target/tomcat7x/webapps]...

[INFO] [stalledLocalDeployer] The WAR file has its context set to / and will therefore be deployed as ROOT.war

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Tomcat 7.x starting...

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8787

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:31:58 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory validateFile

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\common\classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:31:58 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory validateFile

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\shared\classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\shared\lib], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:31:59 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Users

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:31:59 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.SetAllPropertiesRule begin

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property 'emptySessionPath' to 'true' did not find a matching property.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:31:59 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'xmlValidation' to 'false' did not find a matching property.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:31:59 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'xmlNamespaceAware' to 'false' did not find a matching property.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:31:59 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:31:59 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:31:59 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Initialization processed in 693 ms

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:31:59 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startInternal

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Starting service Catalina

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:31:59 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startInternal

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.47

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:31:59 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deploying web application archive C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\webapps\cargocpc.war

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:32:00 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deploying web application archive C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\webapps\ROOT.war

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:32:38 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader validateJarFile

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: validateJarFile(c:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\lib\servlet-api-2.5.jar) - jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:02 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.TaglibUriRule body

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: TLD skipped. URI: /struts-tags is already defined

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:02 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.TaglibUriRule body

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: TLD skipped. URI: http://www.jivesoftware.com/ is already defined

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: TLD skipped. URI: http://www.opensymphony.com/oscache is already defined

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: TLD skipped. URI: sitemesh-decorator is already defined

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: TLD skipped. URI: sitemesh-page is already defined

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: TLD skipped. URI: /struts-tags is already defined

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: TLD skipped. URI: http://www.opensymphony.com/oscache is already defined

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:02 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:06 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:30 AM org.apache.shindig.config.JsonContainerConfigLoader loadContainers

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Resources from resources/scripts/shindig/container/default/jive-container.js are loading.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:30 AM org.apache.shindig.config.JsonContainerConfigLoader loadResources

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Container configuration resources/scripts/shindig/container/default/jive-container.js is being read.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:30 AM org.apache.shindig.gadgets.features.FeatureRegistry register

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Resources from res:resources/scripts/shindig/features/features.txt are loading.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:30 AM org.apache.shindig.common.xml.XmlUtil static block

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: The XML processor being used does not support secure parsing.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:30 AM org.apache.shindig.common.xml.XmlUtil static block

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Document builders are being reused.

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:31 AM org.apache.shindig.gadgets.oauth2.logger.FilteredLogger log

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Using random key for OAuth2 client-side state encryption

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:31 AM org.apache.shindig.gadgets.oauth2.logger.FilteredLogger log

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: OAuth2CrypterProvider constructor

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:35 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\webapps\host-manager

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:35 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\dev\JiveBase7000\web\target\tomcat7x\webapps\manager

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:35 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:35 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Dec 19, 2013 10:33:35 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] INFO: Server startup in 96046 ms

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Tomcat 7.x started on port [8080]

[WARNING] The wait parameter is now deprecated, please use cargo:run instead

[WARNING]

[INFO] Press Ctrl-C to stop the container...

1 2 3 Previous Next