2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2014 12:53 PM by ryanrutan

Errors while uploading custom theme on jive7

santhosh

Hi,

I have development instance with jive7 version. There is a custom theme that has been developed and while applying the same via admin console, I get a "System error occurred" message on webpage. When I look through logs, I don't get any exceptions, however the following was captured. Also the file it is pointing to (header.soy) is not a custom one!

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [default] in context with path [] threw exception [com.google.template.soy.base.SoySyntaxException: In file file:/home/nagmani/jive7/web/target/tomcat7x/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/soy/nav/header.soy:33, template jive.nav.header: Call to 'jive.nav.logo' is missing required params [headerLogoAltText, headerLogoPath, headerTitle, logoType].] with root cause

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] com.google.template.soy.base.SoySyntaxException: In file file:/home/nagmani/jive7/web/target/tomcat7x/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/soy/nav/header.soy:33, template jive.nav.header: Call to 'jive.nav.logo' is missing required params [headerLogoAltText, headerLogoPath, headerTitle, logoType].

So, any idea on how to overcome this?

Thanks and Regards,

Santhosh