4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2014 11:50 PM by amit.mahajan

Content list page pagination

amit.mahajan

I need to display custom data in content list and i am reusing content browse functionality by extending the action and changing the required behaviour.

I am facing one problem with pagination links with this.

The pagination links once clicked calls the webservice and get the content instead of calling custom action.

Please suggest how can i reuse the UI and use my custom action. I do not have any webservice implementation equivalent to this.

I need the list view that is exactly like the content list view with custom data.

Need help

• Re: Content list page pagination
          Ryan Rutan

amit mahajan - While this can be done, it cannot be done without extensive customization via a plugin / overlay, which is not a recommended integration pattern for Cloud based design. 

I would recommend using the /contents service:

Jive REST API v3.3 → Content service

to generate a similar UI that is distilled for the specific actions you are trying to enable.

Note:  If you have this working in part, you might be able to find a solution by using a theme overlay and modifying various SOY files, but which files to research I do not have at ready hand. Perhaps someone else in the community can share their experiences?

1 person found this helpful