1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 24, 2014 3:25 PM by georgianateler

Community - Data mapping for Response - Jive 7 (JIVE_ANALYTICS schema)

georgianateler

Hi Jive team,

I am part of MyOracleSupport (MOS) Analytics team and I am working on data mapping for Communities project.

I need you help to validate/find the mapping for the following fields on Jive 7 (JIVE_ANALYTICS schema).

I did my research on DEV environment.

1) RESPONSE
      1.1) Correct Answer : we have to find if a message is marked as "correct".

Can you please confirm that we can use the following query ?

select a.CORRECT_ANSWER
      from jive_analytics.jivedw_ANSWER a, jive_analytics.jivedw_MESSAGE m
      where a.MESSAGE_ID=m.MESSAGE_ID
      and m.message_id = <message_id>;

-- If the query retuns 1, then the response was marked as "correct". If the query returns 0 or no rows returned, then the message is not marked as "correct".

1.2) Helpful Answer:we have to find if a response is marked as "helpful".

Similar as for "1.1) Correct Answer", can you please help us validate the following query ?

select a.HELPFUL_ANSWER
      from jive_analytics.jivedw_ANSWER a, jive_analytics.jivedw_MESSAGE m
      where a.MESSAGE_ID=m.MESSAGE_ID
      and m.message_id = <message_id>;

-- If the query returns 1, then the response was marked as "helpful". If the query returns 0 or no rows returned, then the message is not marked as "helpful".

1.3) Can you please confirm our understanding of JIVEDW_ANSWER table ?

a) In JIVEDW_ANSWER we have only the answers (messages) that have been marked as "correct" or "helpful".

b) If a message was not marked as "correct" nor "helpful", we will find it ONLY in JIVEDW_MESSSAGE table.

c) If a message was marked as "corect", can it be un-marked ?

What happens at database level ? Is the message deleted from JIVEANSWER table ? Does it remain in the table, but with the CORRECT_ANSWER = 0 ?

d) In JIVEDW_ACTIVITY_FACT table, can we find information about mark as correct / helpful answer ?  What about un-mark as correct / helpful answer ?

Can you please explain this?

Appreciate your help !

Thank you,

Georgiana