1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 28, 2014 12:11 PM by nick.church

Question for PRO version (Producteev)

berto199

Hello All,

Just want to ask some questions :

1. Is there any additional cost other than 99$ /mo for 100 users and 1 Networks ?

2. How can I monitor my users total number under my PRO license ? will be there notification if we reach the max user number ?

3. If we disable or remove user, will that reduce our total active users of the license ?

4. After I subscribe into PRO account ($90 paid for the first month), I still can able to add Networks, and users more than 100, what is that mean ? will I get billed in the next month for the additional Networks or users ?

5. Can I use the same Outlook plugin installer (exe file) for all the users or Users have to get their own installer ?

Thanks, and appreciate any prompt feedback.

regards,

Robert Siregar

• Re: Question for PRO version (Producteev)

HI Robert -

Please see my responses, in-line.

Just want to ask some questions :

1. Is there any additional cost other than 99$ /mo for 100 users and 1 Networks ?

• No costs outside of adding additional networks.

2. How can I monitor my users total number under my PRO license ? will be there notification if we reach the max user number ?

3. If we disable or remove user, will that reduce our total active users of the license ?

• Correct. Disabling a user will remove them from your "active users."

4. After I subscribe into PRO account ($90 paid for the first month), I still can able to add Networks, and users more than 100, what is that mean ? will I get billed in the next month for the additional Networks or users ?

• It's $99 per network, if you need to upgrade another network, you get charged another $99

5. Can I use the same Outlook plugin installer (exe file) for all the users or Users have to get their own installer ?

1 person found this helpful