4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2014 10:54 AM by apaddock

Jive Cloud 7 vs 8.0.0.0 8c1

inazir

Hi,

Recently noticed Jive 8.0.0.0 8c1 version is available for Cloud Customers

Can someone help fetching more details on 8.0.0.0 8c1 would be glad to see new features/changes compared to release 7

Thanks,

Irshad

• Re: Jive Cloud 7 vs 8.0.0.0 8c1

If you are looking for a feature breakdown, then I would recommend the The specified item was not found. group, as there is a detailed list of product announcements.

As for itemized differences between the versions of cloud, there is work being down to proactively generate this on a more regular basis; however, there is nothing laid out right now.

Did you have a specific focus in mind, and I can try to help?

1 person found this helpful
              inazir

Thanks Ryan Rutan,

Was curious about Jive 8.0.0.0 8c1 as Jive 7 is still new to many of us

Will look forward to the itemized difference though.

Regards,

Irshad

At a high-level, I dont think there are many great difference between Jive 7 and Jive 8c1, besides more detail.  The two versions were released very close to one another and as such a deep diver feature compare wont divulge anything major (I sincerely hope I am not overlooking something obvious).  For me, some of these differences include things like:  more webhook events, extra service events and bug fixes.  Going to see what we can do to pull this information together, but given that 8c2 is just around the corner, may try to divert resources to providing a better diff between 8c1 and 8c2 first.