10 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2014 10:45 AM by moby

Hiring an Intranet Community Manager - Jive new implementation

msilva

Hi all,

MTG (Modern Times Group) is at the beginning of a journey to launch Jive to its 4,300 employees around the world.

I am hiring a Group Intranet Community Manager to be based in London and be part of our Group Communications team. This is a new role and will be key to the successful planning, implementation and engagement of Jive across the organization.

If you haven't heard of MTG before... MTG is fun and engaging entertainment group with 40 production companies, 100 TV channels and countless digital products & services in almost 40 countries. To work with us, you need to be flexible, energetic and a bit of crazy – we need you to be able to create great things with tight deadlines, travel quite a bit and dare to try new ideas all the time.

If this feels like your kind of challenge, please feel free to contact me or let me know of someone that could be a good fit for the position.
      You can apply for the job here: Intranet Manager at Modern Times Group MTG in London, United Kingdom - Job | LinkedIn

Cheers,

Mauro

Careers Using Jive
      UK User Group