9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2014 12:22 AM by anirbandutta

Filtering not working

dcholish

Filtering is not working in 1 of my groups.  We have been told by Jive, there is no fix and no ETA for 1.  It is working in other groups so I'm not sure why it wouldn't work for 1 particular group.  I think if an expert investigated, they would be able to figure it out.

• Re: Filtering not working
          John Schwiller

What kind of filtering? text or tags or action? What version? We had a lot of problems with a 6.0+ site last year for a client but eventually resolved them. Remember that groups aren't really *proper* containers and share several settings with the whole site. More info on the way it is failing might help get more eyes on the prob.

• Re: Re: Filtering not working

Thank you.  We're on Jive 6.0.1.1 waiting to go on Jive 6.0.3  The screenshots below will help. (For some reason the Insert Image button is not available to me so i guess they will be attachments.  I am also attaching a screenshot of my reply to show the button is disabled and also ask about the required Name and Email address fields that are showing.  I'm not familiar with this requirement.  I assume it wants me to enter my information and not the person I am trying to reply to?)

As you can see in the attached screenshots, my very 1st Idea has the word "Auto" in the title.  When I type that word, I get no results.  This works fine in my other groups. (OK, now I just found there is no way to attach files.  I'm now going to attempt a video as that seems my only option.)

(I recorded a video and now can't upload it.  I'm forced to point to some public site.  How do I show you what I am doing?)

It is text filtering.

• Re: Filtering not working
              dcholish

Any update on this?