0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2008 4:14 PM by hobbs

clearspace 1.10.5: problem when customizing community overview

I just upgraded my clearspace version to 1.10.5 and have been experimenting with customizing the community overview page. I could move around a few things just fine, then after a certain point it would fail with this error in the log:

Caused by: com.jivesoftware.base.database.dao.DAOException: java.sql.SQLException: Duplicate entry '32' for key 1

at com.jivesoftware.community.widget.WidgetDAOImpl.addWidgetFrame(WidgetDAOImpl.java:301)

at com.jivesoftware.community.widget.WidgetManagerImpl.addWidgetFrame(WidgetManagerImpl.java:168)

... 92 more

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Duplicate entry '32' for key 1

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2926)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1571)

at com.mysql.jdbc.ServerPreparedStatement.serverExecute(ServerPreparedStatement.java:1120)

at com.mysql.jdbc.ServerPreparedStatement.executeInternal(ServerPreparedStatement.java:675)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1162)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1079)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1064)

at com.jivesoftware.community.widget.WidgetDAOImpl.addWidgetFrame(WidgetDAOImpl.java:293)

... 93 more

I know that there a process that affected the jiveWidget table in the upgrade process. Any idea how to set this straight?