2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2015 12:40 PM by mabe77

Is there any plan to improve the integration of Producteev within Jive?

couryj

Right now producteev doesn't have a very "connected" presence in Jive.

Is there a plan to have it be more integrated into the software?

Examples:

• Producteev tasks could and maybe should show up in the Actions bar.
      • Instead of getting actual emails for the tasks deadline, they should show up in the Jive Inbox (and if the email preferences are so, then it will should up in email)
      • Tasks should show up on the Calendar feature in groups
        • Re: Is there any plan to improve the integration of Producteev within Jive?
          chrisschwer

Hello everyone,

I´m asking myself as well if Producteev´s functionalities are going to expand in the foreseeable future? Especially we discovered problems when we activated producteev. We had to put each and every task created in Jive´s projects manually to producteev. Now we´ve started using jive and the effort of inserting every task manually is too big. Therefore my question is whether the final version of producteev supports auto sync or transfer of all exisitig project tasks to producteev?

Regards,

Chris

• Re: Is there any plan to improve the integration of Producteev within Jive?
              mabe77

My community is using Jive standard for task handling - Producteev is addressing all 90% of all the limitations that we see in Jive. The reason to way we haven't moved over to Producteev is purely performance. When we are enabling the add on you must do this for the complete community, it should be an option to do it per Space. Back to performance, it takes up to 20 seconds to launch the Producteev view inside Jive. It is just to slow to use.

Are Jive and Producteev working on this?