3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2014 3:01 PM by jkurutz

I need a list of non-english "Out of Office" equivalent terms

CarlosatQlik

Hi,

I have the system properties (Jive 6) for catching automated out of office replies to community threads and casting them out into the abyss.

checkmail.outOfOfficeBodyRegex  =  (out of office)|(autoreply)|(auto-reply)|(auto reply)|(testing)|(not-in-office)|(not in office)|(notinoffice)|(notintheoffice)

checkmail.outOfOfficeRegex  =  (out of office)|(autoreply)|(auto-reply)|(auto reply)|(testing)|(not-in-office)|(not in office)|(notinoffice)|(notintheoffice)

These are pretty unambiguous in terms of being phrases used uniquely in out of office emails.

Unfortunately, we have automated Out of Office content coming in from users of different native tongues. I would like to augment our list above with foreign OOO terms but I don't have a strong-enough grasp of any foreign language to make the determination on what are "safe" terms to use that won't result in many (or any) false positives from the Jive system.

For me, this raises the question: has anyone come up with a string that includes safe terms and phrases from some of the more common languages that I could insert into my system setting to catch these messages before they post unwanted clutter in the community?

Thank you!          

Carlos