Thanks for your help.
The abuse text can be changed in the admin console : \system\settings\phrase substitutions\view rules
Add a rule, then use the following (as an example):
- Target = KEY
- Operator = EQUALS
- Pattern = abuse.type.explicitContent.text
- Replace With = Breach of Copyright
The option VALUE in Target doesn't work.
The result is (abuse and moderators are set up and activated) when reporting abuse the drop down option ‘Explicit Content' text has been replaced with ‘Breach of Copyright'.
You can change any of the abuse types using this but you cannot delete the specific items to reduce the number of abuse options from the drop down list (10). This is done to the java file (so I've been informed). What I did do though is change all the ones I didn't want to use to ‘Not Currently in Use'.