3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2014 6:05 PM by zeaochoa

zeaochoa

Hi All,

This is a new question, can someone help me how i can do a pop up log in like in this community, but this one has to appear each time the user is logged out or a new user visits the page. Thanks to Craig Reeves for the help on the other thread.

boom.JPG

• Re: Log In like the one in this community
          craig.reeves

Hi Eric,

Rather than opening a fourth discussion for the same question - why don't you explain the trouble you are having with the solution I gave you back in the other thread and we can see if we can help you figure it out? Screenshots and browser console log outputs are helpful

Thanks

Craig

• Re: Log In like the one in this community
              craig.reeves

Hi Eric,

I might be wrong here, but it is worth a shot - I would move the code you are including for the pop up inside the {template .navbar} tags and remove the {literal} tags around it - I don't think you need them, again, might be wrong so use that advice with a pinch of salt.

Let me know how you get on - you should at very least be able (by trial and error) to work out which tags you need to put the code in so that it appears in your page source.

Hope that helps

Craig