5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2014 6:26 AM by reaganhines

Desktop Sort Settings Not Working

I use the desktop version. Is there a way to set my preferred sort settings to default? Every time I log in, I have to change the settings.Sort

• Re: Desktop Sort Settings Not Working

Hi Reagan -

I know there were some issues with this in a previous version of the desktop app for Mac. However, these should have been corrected in the latest update. Can you please confirm that you're on the current version of the Producteev for Mac app - found here:Mac App Store - Producteev by Jive - Task Management for Teams - and then let me know if you're still seeing the issue?

Regards,
          Nick

Nick,

Thank you for your email. I'm only using the web-based version of

Producteev on Google Chrome. I haven't downloaded anything to my Mac. Do I

have to download the app to get the fixed version?

Thanks,

Reagan

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Nick Church <

Reagan - Oops. Sorry for my misunderstanding. For the web version, the settings should be remembered upon your next log in. They shouldn't reset every time.

Which settings are you trying to maintain? Is it a tag search, or just status search (active/active & completed)?

Nick,

First of all... every time I log in, I'm directed to the tasks in the

project at the top of my project list (the private project with the house

icon).

I then click the top left corner to see all tasks.

The default sort settings are always: Active / Last Changed / Desc

I then change them to: Active / Deadline / Asc

These are the only sort settings I use and they are never default.

Thanks,

Reagan

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Nick Church <

Nick,

I still use the web version and I still have the same problem. With each new login, I have to update the sort settings.

Again, this is the breakdown of my frustration:

- After logging in, I have to click my Network in the top left corner to show ALL projects/tasks instead of just the project at the top of the list in the left column.

- I then have to change the sort setting from "Last Changed" (default) to my choice, "Deadline".

- I then have to change the other sort setting from "Desc" (default) to my choice, "Asc".

Why can't my preferred sort settings remain with each login? It's very annoying.

Thanks,

Reagan