6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2014 1:30 AM by emilyyon

Why can't I receive notifications?

emilyyon

Hello,

I have a producteev account,and I have downloaded the app on my Mac and mobile, i have entered my email but I do not receive any notifications for the task created (they are all mine and for me to do).

What should I do?

Thanks,

Emily

• Re: Why can't I receive notifications?

HI Emily -

Based on my research into your email address, we're seeing notifications delivered, is there a chance these notifications are being captured by your spam folder?

Nick

• Re: Why can't I receive notifications?
              emilyyon

Hi Nick,

I have checked my spam folders and there isn’t any mail from Producteev.

The other problems I have is that I do not receive reminders on my iPhone, I do not get Push notifications.

So I have scheduled a lot of tasks but I have to go the app and filter tasks to know what I have to do which is not really practical.

I went to the settings of my iPhone, in Notification, and I asked to get it, I also went to the settings of my Producteev account and ticked everything but nothing happened when I set test task.

The only places where

there is a trace of what I am doing is in the Producteev app, below the description of the subtask, but this doesn’t help me as I need alerts.

Is there something I can do?

Thanks for your time and attention,

Emily