2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 14, 2014 3:59 PM by paras

notification problem

paras

There is a problem in my producteev account that I am not getting any notification via email, which is creating a trouble for me. I have looked all through from my end but was unable to resolve .So I am looking forward to you that you will resolve it as soon as possible.

Below are the details of my producteev account.

Login ID : paras@betasoftsystems.com

• Re: notification problem

Hi Paras,

It appears that your email service rejected the original Verification Email. I have made an adjustment and resent the email, please let me know if you do not receive it.

You will begin receiving notifications once your email address has been validated.

• Re: notification problem
              paras

Hi! John

Thank You very much things working fine with my Producteev  .

Thank you  !

Paras Sharma

-

On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 02:57:08 +0530 John Decker <communities-no-reply@jivesoftware.com> wrote -

Jive Community

notification problem

created by John Decker in Producteev by Jive - View the full discussion   Hi Paras,

It appears that your email service rejected the original Verification Email. I have made an adjustment and resent the email, please let me know if you do not receive it.

You will begin receiving notifications once your email address has been validated.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Jive Community

Start a new discussion in Producteev by Jive by email or at Jive Community

If you want to deactivate your log-in in order to stop all emails from the Jive Community, click and send an email to Deactivate to Stop Emails.

To turn off email notifications without deactivating your log-in, edit your Jive Community email notification settings by logging in to the community and visiting: How to Edit Notification Settings