Do you have access to your database DMP's and a postgre install? I usually pull my follower stuff from the system DB but you can get to them via the UI as well. We had some great conversation in Jive Analytics about followers in this thread: Re: How do I find out what groups or spaces users are Following?
via the UI:
- Navigate to the parent space or group
- Click on the Subspaces and Projects tab (or Projects for a group)
- Click the Details view button
- Click on the number of followers - this will generate a list of the followers names
- Note: You will need to scroll to the bottom multiple times if the Space/Project has a large number of followers.
Thanks for that link Caton!
Unfortunately we do not have access to the database DMP or postgres install. As you mentioned the UI would work for smaller spaces but some of our larger ones have around 5000 followers and that's a lot of scrolling!