5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 15, 2014 9:38 AM by john.decker

Disable Corporate Domain

Hi frida masri

Nick Church  shared with me your request to disable auto-join for your corporate domain.

I have submitted the request and I will post back when it is complete.

• Re: Disable Corporate Domain

Hi frida,

This work has been completed.

frida

Hi John:

Thank you!!

I also wanted to ask if its possible to change the name of a network, currently it has my name but I wnat to change it for the companies.

Thanks

De: John Decker

Enviado el: lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014 01:19 p.m.

Para: Frida Masri

Asunto: You have been mentioned by John Decker in Re: Disable Corporate Domain in Jive Community

Jive Community <https://community.jivesoftware.com/?et=notification.mention>

You have been mentioned

by John Decker<https://community.jivesoftware.com/people/john.decker> in Re: Disable Corporate Domain in Jive Community - View John Decker's reference to you<https://community.jivesoftware.com/message/1482066#1482066>

Yes, you are able to change the name of a network by clicking the drop-down arrow next to the Network icon (in the upper left, next to your network name) in the drop-down, if you move your mouse next to your network name, you should see an option to make the edit:

network name  Producteev by Jive.png

frida

Hi:

I have three questions:

1.- Is it possible to set a password on my account and my network for the app on the iphone. For privacy reasons we prefer to put the password everytime we want to see it from the Iphone or Ipad.

2.- As administrator can I get a notification also when a subtask is complete.

3.- I cant see the notes on my ipad. Is this normal

Thanks

1.- Is it possible to set a password on my account and my network for the app on the iphone. For privacy reasons we prefer to put the password everytime we want to see it from the Iphone or Ipad.

There is not a way for the Ipad to use a different password other than your existing one. The way it is configured now, you will need to manually log out each time with the Ipad so that you will be forced to re-sign in the next time.

2.- As administrator can I get a notification also when a subtask is complete.

This is not currently a feature, however if this is something you are interested in we recommend you create an idea for it here, this will allow it to gain visibility.

3.- I cant see the notes on my ipad. Is this normal

The notes section in the app is the section next to the iconnotes prod.png

What section do you see below the Add a subtask section?