3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2014 3:12 PM by candidar

platinum + support

clinton0

Just curious about how many people have and use the Platinum + support option from Jive and what your experiences have been.

• Re: platinum + support
          candidar

We have Platinum support. I am pretty please with the response time for tickets, and the weekly meetings. These are big deal for us since we manage two instances and always have a lot going on. I think the first few years it is worth the platinum support, especially if you do a lot of integrations.

clinton0

Have you seen benfits with the strategy meetings that are part of the package as well? Have they help to guide you in some of your deployment and intergation strategies?

candidar

They do, we are heavily integrated here. We get a lot of support and ongoing communications regarding roadmaps for certain integrations, assistance on things we would like to do and overall adoption support as well. I've been a CM for sometime, the strategy piece isn't an area we use that often, we focus more on providing one platform for our internal folks.