1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 18, 2014 4:55 PM by john.decker

Hello Support team

j.godinez

I am trying to buy the Producteev Pro software for our organization and I want more information on the licensing model. We are Non-Profit k-12 educational entity with over 800 employees. However, for our initial pilot of the Producteev we would like to start small and we want to have three to four people use the software on PC, surface, iPhone, Android phone. How many licenses do I need to buy? What would the costs of the licensing be? If we do decide to use the tool in the future we have at least 20 Networks that would need to be created because I would imagine that each one of our schools and departments needs a Producteev Network? Is there a cost associated for maintaining this many Producteev Networks? I read that there is a central management feature but I don’t think I have access to the feature with the trial version? Is this the case if not how so I access the feature? Can we upload users as we eventually would need to maintain and manage upwards of 70 users? Would we be able to obtain a longer premium trial version?

• Re: Hello Support team

Hi Justin,

I will hopefully be able to answer all of you questions:

The cost for premium is dependent on the amount of Networks you have. The first Network is $99/Month, for every Network after that the cost drops to $39/month.

for our initial pilot of the Producteev we would like to start small and we want to have three to four people use the software on PC, surface, iPhone, Android phone. How many licenses do I need to buy?

If they plan on sharing one network, it will only be $99/month.

Can we upload users as we eventually would need to maintain and manage upwards of 70 users?

Yes, if more members need to join a Premium Network, they certainly can, you will only be billed for that one Network.

Would we be able to obtain a longer premium trial version?

Unfortunately, we only offer 14 day trials.