2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2016 11:09 AM by Robin Sorenson

Same mission in Multiple Groups

swaran

As explained in document , I can create Mission for specific Group by using "containerID:1090, containerType:socialgroup" in Metadata.

But on assigning Mission to multiple groups "containerID:1090, containerType:socialgroup,containerID:1092, containerType:socialgroup" mission doesn't work for either groups.

Can someone please explain how to assign same mission in multiple groups/containers.

Regards

Sw

• Re: Same mission in Multiple Groups
          rmkingsland

I'm trying to set up something similar to this and was wondering if you could use semicolons for multiple containerID's i.e. "containerType:socialgroup,containerID:1060;1061;1063" gah why do I have to be so lazy?

• Re: Same mission in Multiple Groups
              Robin Sorenson

Curtis Gross Nathan Howard

I found this question, and was disappointed that there is no answer posted. I also would like to program a mission that includes metadata for multiple groups and/or spaces. Actually, I was wondering if I could program the mission for all social groups in my community. I tried to use the metadata for containerType:socialgroup, and just left off the containerID, but it didn't work.

Is there a way to program one mission to be active in multiple containers? If not, do you suggest creating one mission, and duplicating it for each container?