3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2014 2:30 PM by john.decker

Missing Projects

chyupa

Hello Support,

I am missing all my projects in producteev dashboard. If I receive an invite back to the project I can't accept it because it says that I can't edit the project.

Regards,

Razvan T.

• Re: Missing Projects
          chyupa

Hello,

As discussed on facebook here are the details of my problem

Producteev Account: razvan.toader@gdm.ro

Details:

About a week ago I tried to check the status of my projects and I saw that all my networks, projects, tasks etc are missing. The notifications apparently are still there but don't know if there are up to date.

If I try to click on an invite it says You don't have permission to edit this project.

Every time I click on a notification the invitation a red alert pops up with the message: You don't have permission to view this resource.

Regards,

Razvan T.

Hi Razvan,

I have shared this with our Producteev Engineers to investigate.

I will provide you any update I receive.

Regards,

John

Hi Razvan,

It looks like you may have accidentally left the "Karl Brandt Network". The reason this invitation is failing is that Mihai Gheorghe is not the project owner for the project you are being invited to. We will investigate to find out what broken flow put your user in this situation. Meanwhile, as a workaround, we suggest you try the following steps:

1. Cancel the existing invitation by clicking "refuse".

2. Ask the "Karl Brandt Network" network's admin "karl@brandtdigital.com" to send you another invitation to this network without specifying any projects for you to join.

3. Accept the new invitation.

4. Once you have re-joined the "Karl Brandt Network", you can be added to any project in that network.

Hope this helps.