23 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2014 12:57 PM by skwildermarketo

Need Bay Area and Portland community managers for research project

Hello community managers,

I’m a new Jiver on the Product Design team. One of my responsibilities will be to do customer research to help us make our products better. The part I’m most excited about is that I’ll get to visit customers in their offices and talk to them about how they use Jive and other productivity programs. As a first round, I’m looking for community managers in Portland, OR and the Bay Area who’d be willing to let me come chat to some of their employees one on one, at their desks, for about an hour each.

In each session I’ll ask some general and specific questions about Jive, but most of my time will be spent asking employees to show me what they do and how they do it as they go through their work days. It’s a chance for us to truly understand what your needs are, and take those insights into our product design and development cycles.

If anyone is interested, please send me a message! I’m targeting the week of November 10th for the Portland visits, and the week of November 17th for the Bay Area visits.

Thanks,

Rian

Product Design Director, Jive Software