1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 4, 2014 9:00 AM by Caton Guilbault

What are the differences between activity_type "watch" , "follow", "associate"?

lfl1001

I'm trying to get number of user list as well as follow or unfollow behaviors with timestamp for particular spaces through jivedw_activity_fact. I start with where activity_type = 270 and 280 but the output result is not correct. I saw other activity_type of are watch and associate. I'm confusing which one is correct to record following & unfollow behavior? Can anyone help me on this? It's Jive 6.0

ASSOCIATE200
      DISSOCIATE210
      WATCH250
      REMOVE_WATCH260
      FOLLOW270
      UNFOLLOW280

Thanks

Fenglin

• Re: What are the differences between activity_type "watch" , "follow", "associate"?
          Caton Guilbault

Hey Fenglin,

What version are you on? Anything 6+ moved the follow stuff into streams tracked via the EAE DB.

Here is the query I use for spaces in 6.03

select
              Streamid,
              jivestreamassociation.userid, 
              jivestreamassociation.objectid, 
              jivestreamassociation.objecttype, 
              jivestreamassociation.receiveemails,
              jivestreamconfiguration.name,
              to_timestamp(jivestreamconfiguration.createddate/1000) as Creationdate, 
              to_timestamp(jivestreamconfiguration.modifieddate/1000) as Modificationdate

From jivestreamassociation 
          join jivestreamconfiguration ON (jivestreamconfiguration.id = jivestreamassociation.streamid)

Where jivestreamassociation.objecttype= 14  -- Community (Space object type)
          and    jivestreamassociation.objectid= 3418 -- Community (Space) ID

order by createddate desc