4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2014 10:34 AM by cservilio

NY/NJ User Group -- When would you next be interested in meeting?

cservilio

Hi NY/NJ user group!  After Kelly Carlsted's user group lunch at JiveWorld, I volunteered to be the leader of this fine group of people, and I wanted to introduce myself and also get a sense of when you're interested in meeting next.  I'm the community manager at Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, a global property & casualty insurance company headquartered in Warren, NJ.  We have had Jive for over 3 years now and just upgraded to 7.0.2 on premise.  Attending the NYC user group meetings over the years has really helped us with a lot of questions and issues we've had about our Jive deployment, and I'm really excited to work with everyone to plan some more! (Meetings, not issues )

So, to get down to business, I wanted to find out what works for people in terms of meetings.  The end of the year is ever so quickly approaching, so we could try to get in a meeting before the end of the year, or plan one for first quarter next year--if next year, the dates January 19-22 are out because Jive is not available.

This could also be a good time for you to let me know some initial topics you'd be interested in discussing.  Looking forward to hearing from you!