Would you move your business data and team conversations to a platform run by Mark Zuckerberg and the Facebook advertising machine? While the Facebook for Business brand is nothing new, focused on providing a more effective advertising platform for businesses based on the social connections and information consumption of its 1.3 billion members, rumor has it that a new offering will target team and project-based collaboration under the brand Facebook@Work.
1. The Market is Already Saturated
2. Consumer and Business Segments are Completely Different
3. Facebook is No Longer the New, Cool Platform
4. Many Companies Still Block Facebook
5. Distrust of How Facebook Uses Content for Advertising