Hi fulvio -
You can find all of the files you've created / uploaded by going into your Profile page and then going to the Content page - You can then organize content by the following states:
You can also filter each of these by content type.
- can I delete a single file ?
As long as you are the author you can go in and delete these pieces of content.
- are all files private? or anyone can see and download them?
The privacy and permissions around a file are entirely determined by the location you save the content to. If you save it. For example, in this Jive Community, I can create a new document in the following areas:
- In a Place (Reach a specific audience or organize your posts by subject or group.)
- Hidden (Hide your content from everyone else.)
- Specific People (Work privately with a few people before opening it up to your community.)
- The Jive Community (Make your content visible to everyone in your community.)
If you want to make a file private you will want to select the 2nd option, Hidden. This means that it is only accessible to you and other users will not be able to view the piece of content.
Let me know if you have any more questions around this.