nturner@zenoss.com

Max Forma - IT Admin

mforma@zenoss.com

Please tell me how to accomplish this.

Thanks very much,

Bryan Siegfried
      Zenoss IT

• Re: Need to add other admins to access support

Hi Bryan Siegfried - It looks like there are two support groups associated with your organization.  You are currently an admin of Zenoss - Internal, so you can add and remove members for that group today!  For your other group, Zenoss, John Hamilton is the only admin and will be the person responsible for managing membership of the group. You can invite users to the group today, but John will need to approve membership.

Let me know if this helps.

bsiegfried

Hi David, thank you for replying. Indeed I am trying to add admins for the Zenoss_Internal group of which I am a part. There are several people that are no longer with the company that need to be removed, the the two aforementioned people added. How can I accomplish this?

-Thanks in advance,

Bryan

If you go to the group and look in the top right you'll see a Manage menu - from here you can go to Members:

Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 2.07.09 PM.png

Once there, you'll see a complete list of members, as well as if they are admins or regular members.  You can then click on "Invite people to join this group" on the right side to add more people:

Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 2.07.57 PM.png

Once invited they will get an inbox notification to join the group. Once in the group they can create new cases and see previous cases.

Keep in mind that anyone that is a member of the group can invite other users, but only administrators of the group, like yourself, are able to approve people to actually join the group.  You can make other people administrators of the group by changing their role from this page:

Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 2.10.22 PM.png