3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2015 3:57 PM by Billy Volpone

Can't add user to a permission group

valeriad90

Hello,

I am currently unable to add a new user to a specific permission group. Here is the message I receive every time:

Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 1.46.29 PM.png

Please advise how I can address this.

Best,

• Re: Can't add user to a permission group
          Libby Taylor

If this is in the PinkPetro community, you might want to submit a ticket in your secret support space. Otherwise I would advise you to make sure the user is registered in your system and that you are set up with the correct permissions to be adding people to permission groups (if that makes sense).

valeriad90

I do have the correct permissions. I know because I'm the one who has been putting people in groups.

So should I move this convo? It seems when I place a ticket the other way, it takes longer to receive a reply.

Let me know.

Best,

Billy Volpone

Hi Valeria... within your support group you should be getting a fairly quick reply (let me know if not) with a case acceptance via one of our reps. However, they most likely then need to look into the issue deeper and figure if it's a quick fix or something that would need to be built into an upcoming patch release. The severity level you choose will also determine the SLA. In this case, I would recommend a level 2.